Process Auditing VDA 6.3 Second Edition 2016
Duration Two Days
Process audits should be used internally throughout the entire product life cycle.
The list of questions utilized is constructed in such a way that it can be used for small and medium sized companies as well as for large concerns.
This course Involves delegates in team exercises on Process Audits.
Meets the requirements of VDA 6.3 Second Edition 2016 (Check for Customer Specific Requirements) & Layered Process Auditing in accordance to the AIAG.
Layered Process Audits can be considered a Process Audit as required by IATF16949: 2016, Section 126.96.36.199, Manufacturing Process Audit.
· Guidance on the use of a process audit
o Area of application for a process audit
o Limits of a process audit potential analysis
o Methods for Identifying process risks
· Requirements regarding auditors
o Qualification criteria and work experience
· The audit process and development of the audit program.
· Potential analysis, when and where it is used.
o Preparation and operation sequence of potential analysis
· Assessment of the potential analysis, how the organization is assessed in terms of responsible compliance with the requirement under review and the risk involved.
· How scoring works overall level of achievement
· Selecting the relevant process elements for the audit, taking account the identified product/process risks, additional specific requirements may be associated with the questions when using the VDA 6.3 questionnaire.
· How to complete assessment forms & overviews
Who should Attend
Staff responsible for auditing Manufacturing Processes. It is a prerequisite that these persons have prior knowledge of applicable management standard and Core Tools.
Delegates Receive a H & M Certificate on successful completion of a forty five minute multiple-choice examination, competent mark is 60%.